Estimates & Repairs
- Agreement to any estimate provided by e-mail, verbal or telephone will be deemed as an acceptance by the customer for BMV to carry out repairs at the agreed time.
- If it becomes apparent during the course of the work that extra costs will be incurred to complete the repair to a satisfactory standard then the customers agreement will be sought prior to continuing
- All repairs will be completed to a Bodyshop standard.
- It is the Customers responsibility to make the operative aware of any previous repairs to the vehicle. In any case BMV accept no responsibility for previous repair work not completed by BMV, whether apparent before or during the course of any repair work. It is also exempt from any guarantees provided under the Bmv warranty.
- No responsibility is taken for any type of existing corrosion or rust to repaired panels. It is also exempt from any warranty provided by Bmv.
Cancellations made less than 24hrs prior to the agreed repair date will be subject to a cancellation charge no greater than Â£45. If the customer is not available and cannot be contacted via any contact numbers supplied on the agreed repair date for whatever reason a charge of 75% of the total original estimated price is payable. There are no charges applicable for work that is re-scheduled to a mutually convenient time providing that 24hrs notice is given.
All bodywork repairs are guaranteed for 3 years against faulty workmanship or incorrect application of repair products. Aftercare instructions will be provided by BMV after the repairs are completed and must be followed to ensure the durability of any repairs. Repairs to textured plastic body trim is not guaranteed. Damage caused by the use of acid cleaners and brake dust corrosion is not covered under the guarantee for alloy wheel repairs.. A copy of the original invoice is required for any guarantee work to be considered.
Payment is required upon satisfactory completion of repairs as agreed in any estimate. Our preferred method of payment is by debit card or cash. Payment by credit cards attract a surcharge equaling the current banking charges for the particular card used to complete the transaction. Payment by cheque is at the discretion of BMV